Public Relations Officer- Trainee
- Answering enquiry calls, replying to info e-mails
- Mass mailing for promotion of INDOCERT services
- Help to make decisions regarding trade fairs, shows, poster, Brochure etc
- Website modifications, website monitoring, and client list updation,
- Periodic preparation of INDOCERT newsletter, press conference, articles etc…
- Client development and follow up of new clients in all sectors
- Organizing training programmes, work shops
- Sending renewal application on a monthly basis for organic certification
- Assist Organic certification coordinator for tracenet entry of new operators.
- Handling general mails received through post and courier.
- Prepare and plan for Monthly review meeting.
- Compensatory leave register maintenance &Week off monitoring.
- Attending trade fairs, conventions or any other events for promotion
- Liaise with press and general public for brand building activities of INDOCERT
- Plan and coordinate digital marketing activities of INDOCERT.
Life Science (with Experience of minimum 1-2 Year in food industry) Or B.Sc / MSc. Agri & Food Science
Analytical skills, Good communication skills, interpersonal skills, Command over English, Hindi and other regional language.