Food Safety Standard Authority of India (FSSAI)
Food Safety Standard Authority of India has Recognized INDOCERT as Approved Auditing Agency
INDOCERT is recognized for auditing food business operators licensed under Food Safety and Standards Act 2006 and subject to the Food Safety and Standards Regulations, 2018.
To strengthen the food safety surveillance system in the country, FSSAI (Food Safety and Standards Authority of India) is enabling compliance through third party Auditing Agencies.
INDOCERT is one of the empaneled audit agency by FSSAI in accordance with Food Safety and Standard (Food Safety Auditing) Regulation, 2018
INDOCERT is empaneled for auditing food business operators licensed under Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006 and subject to the Food Safety and Standards Regulations, 2018 with the following scope:
- Food Processing (Dairy, Fish and fish products, other sectors)
- Food Storage/ warehouse/ Cold Storage
FSSAI Auditing Process:
- Application for Food Safety 3rd part auditing
- Offer from INDOCERT
- Offer acceptance from client and confirmation by INDOCERT
- Auditing as per FSSAI Schedule 4 requirements.
- After conducting the audit, INDOCERT will submit a copy of the audit report to the FBO immediately after completion of audit and upload the audit reports to the FSSAI portal within fifteen days of the conduct of the audit