RESEARCH ASSISTANT - Trainee
- Conduct literature reviews
- Visit farms, Collect necessary materials/samples etc for research.
- Liaise with all relevant stakeholders in relations to research undertaken
- Maintain accurate records of research visits, safeguarding the confidentiality of operators, as necessary
- Attend project meetings/ seminars and other meetings as necessary.
- Prepare progress reports and monitor the project budget
- Prepare other articles, reports, and presentations
- Prepare materials for submission to granting agencies /Governments/ foundations etc.
MSc. Agriculture or MSc Horticulture
Open minded, Diplomatic, Observant, Perceptive Open to Improvement, Integrity, Hardworking, Service-oriented, Objective, ability to deliver results timely.