Food Safety Training Programmes
Food quality, including safety, is a major concern facing the food industry today. A great number of socio-economic changes such as increased urbanization (crowding), migrations and population demographics are further contributing to the safety of foods adversely. To meet these challenges, food manufacturing is becoming a highly complex business, particularly since raw material is sourced on a global scale and new processing technologies are used to produce a vast array of products. Thus, food safety practices are important in every stage of food production, preparation, and consumption. INDOCERT is offering the following awareness training programmes specifically designed for educational institutes, food sectors and food chain related industries.
• The Codex General Principles of Food Hygiene (GMP/GHP) Awareness Training Programme
• The HACCP (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) Awareness Training Programme
• ISO 22000:2005 Food Safety Management Systems (Requirements for Any Organisation in the Food Chain) Awareness Training Programme
• NABET Accredited Training Programmes
• Training is highly participative to apply new knowledge and enhance learning, and the training methods will involve and engage participant throughout the course.
• Each participant must involve in practical, interactive activities.
• Each participant will be provided with course materials.
• The training will be delivered through power point presentations supported with group discussions and exercises.
Our faculty members are highly qualified, trained and well experienced in food chain related industry.